Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TRANSFORMERS MEETS PORTISHEAD

So we are back. Sorry for the hiatus. It actually was just time to reflect and ponder on what else we could plan for this little bubble of webspace. So uh...hang about. We have IMAGES coming soon...Images! That's pictures! And two new sections. Woo.
So, comment will ya? I know you are reading this - Bullseye's Mum.

This is a little story from last week:

"Who oo am I, what and why" warbled what I thought was the tape recorder. Hang on, that's not right. I frown and turn my head to the offending sound. Last time I heard Portishead they didn't sound like a manatee mating for the first time.

"Cos all I have left is my memories of yesterday
Ohh these sour times"

I strain to see over the display of journals to the display cabinet, and what I saw ...what I saw... ack.. sorry, I get a little choked up when I recollect this memory...mainly because I know you guys won't believe me.

"Cos nobody loves me...Its true
Not like you do.."


It was a grown man, with a dark growth of stubble, and bloodshot eyes. Singing to the new Optimus Prime Wall Statue that had come in that week.


"Only in Dreams..."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker