Friday, July 13, 2007

Cover of the Week

I am about to bully Zatanna through this blog, and not in real life, because today she already attacked me with a widescreen poster of 300. And it hurt. I felt the spears and sweaty blood stains in the form of repeated abuse with rolled up paper. However, I really want her to write dammit. I'm going to use three words to get our loyal reader(s) to comment so you will have no choice but to retell your story. You think I'm kidding?

Necklace
Costume
One Leg

It's a story worth telling. That's all I'm saying.

What's with the rat? Did she catch them at it? She looks pretty pissed. Maybe she absorbed their souls and is about to turn into Fat Rat with huge bitch tits and isn't too happy about it. Or maybe she is. I can't read her psychosis like stare. Either way....best cover of the week, because it made me think. Hmmmmmmmm. Ouch.


Side Story

Sitting outside the store Wednesday afternoon, casually chatting, when me and Zatanna saw a unkept man walking towards us. Zatanna takes a drag and looks up at the sky, and I look away. You get city trained when you work here as long as we have, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The man walked by, but stopped only to stare at us.
"I AM SO BUFF!" He screams while flexing his dusty grimy arms
"What?" I reply.
"I AM SOO BUFF! hehrh er er fhhsg fflopoo"
We both stare at each other. Then watch him as he stalks off muttering to himself.
"You keep telling yourself that..." I say to no one in particular. Zatanna starts laughing.





1 comment:

Dr Nic said...

That... might have been me flexing. It sounds like the kind of stupid thing I do.

eXTReMe Tracker